The Anti-Aging Exercise Solution!
Do you want to feel 20 years younger?
“It’s not the years in the life. It’s the life in the years.”
Are movement restrictions impacting your life?
- What can’t you do now that you would like to be able to do again?
Are you blaming your limitations on your age?
- Yet many people your age are moving well, so is that belief really true?
- If age were the reason, everyone would have your movement problems.
Is pain the reason for lack of ability or is lack of ability the reason for pain?
- Often pain is due to being too tight or too weak
- Our muscles have tightened up, so we can’t bend our knees, reach our arms, or twist as far as we used to.
- Then we lose strength because we are not using full range of motion
- The expression “if you don’t use it you will lose it” is true
- So is its opposite. “If you use it again you will regain it.”
The miracle of our bodies is that function can be restored and maintained.
- Start at your current ability
- Be consistent – practice daily and be mindful of your limits
- If you are feeling great and want an exercise program to prevent problems, this is for you as well.
The Anti-Aging Exercise Solution is a complete workout for the exercise enthusiast and the wannabe from age 40 to 100. The power of the exercise is in the details!
The DVD shows you:
• How to regain or improve your strength and flexibility!
• The key exercises that target and reverse common postural weaknesses!
• A full body workout detailing correct technique and common mistakes to avoid
The DVD includes:
• A step-by-step lecture finding your core stabilizer muscles and why this is important
• A Warm-up, Learn the Exercises, Workout Routines 1 & 2, and Stretch sections
• Exercise Levels 1, 2 and 3 provided
Check out the trailer to get a feel for what the DVD is like:
Vreni Gurd 47 years and Joan Santopinto 57 years, have combined their expertise in corrective exercise and group fitness to create this Anti-Aging Exercise Solution DVD. Joan and Vreni are both CHEK (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Practitioners helping people daily improve their posture, strength and mobility.
For shipping in Canada:
For shipping to the USA:
We cannot guarantee that this DVD will play in players outside North America
- Swiss Ball
- Dumb Bells (bleach bottles filled with water)
- Medicine Ball (a bleach bottle filled with water or a dumb bell held end-to-end can work)
- Exercise tubing or elastic, very light resistance, quite long
- Block about 1.5 to 2 inches thick (Book wrapped in duct tape). Can be done without but better with.
- A balance aid, like a broom handle, closet dowel, nordic walking stick, a wall, table, sturdy chair
- Cheap plastic stackable step-stools as pictured above to decrease height as flexibility and strength improves
- Weighted bar (level 3). Dumb bells can be used, but that’s harder
- A light toy ball about 6-8 inches in diameter. A small, thick pillow would work instead.
- Foam roll
- A mat
For the Work-outs 1 or 2 done to music, only one set is shown (about 20 minutes), so replay them and redo them 2-4 times to get a full workout.